Rubber Stamps is a collection of 45 sounds of 7 different rubber stamps recorded in 24bit/96kHz mono.
You get self-inking mechanical stamps made of steel or plastic, as well as simple wooden stamps with no moving parts. Models include danish office classics Alpo 40 and 50, which make some very rich mechanical sounds – pitch them down for heavy machine sounds. Lots of interesting mechanical content – good for specifics or as sound design elements. There’s lots of variation in performance here; several different sounds for each stamp.
- Clean and dry quality recordings – many are loopable
- Sounds ranging from glacially slow to downright busy
- Wooden stamp recordings include authentic sticky ink-pad action (yay!)
- Metadata included in CSV and ODS (OpenOffice) formats
- Just like being back in the cubicle…